Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Packing my lunch instead of packing on the pounds.......

I have been struggling lately with making healthy choices due to my busy lifestyle. So I have decided to take it back to the basics. When I look back a few years ago to examine some of the things I was doing that resulted in losing so much weight, I remembered that I brought my lunch to work 5 out of 5 days per week. I would limit my eating out to Friday evenings with the family and possibly a Saturday lunch date with my Hubby and Daughter. So today, I packed a little container of whole wheat spaghetti and bottled water. I definitely feel less guilty.

SHHHHH.......Don't tell my Hubby that I have been using whole wheat noodles. He never notices the difference and it's a little bit of a healthier option.

No comments:

Post a Comment