Monday, May 25, 2015

Relief! Healthy Snacks

With my new eating plan, many of my salad lunches are under 250 calories.  I have received permission to have healthy snacks when my meal calorie count is low and when I am hungry.  Some of these healthy snacks that I enjoy include:

Almonds
Baby carrots
Hard boiled egg
Fresh blueberries
Sugar-free popscicle
Light popcorn
Gold fish crackers
Sugar free jello
String cheese
Dried fruit and nut mix
Chicken noodle, tomato, or vegetable soup
Small apple or orange
Hummus + raw fresh cut veggies
1 Cheese quesadilla (made with 6-inch corn or whole wheat tortilla + 1 oz shredded cheese+ 1/4
         cup salsa
Rice cakes with Peanut butter
Whole wheat crackers + String cheese
1/2 Turkey Sandwich
1/2 cup Tuna + 4 saltines

I have to watch serving size and portion control.

No comments:

Post a Comment