Monday, March 2, 2015

Packing My Lunch

Today I was reminded, as I ate my lunch, about how much better I can eat when I bring my lunch. I am usually pretty good about it. I usually bring my lunch about 3 days a week. However, I would like to get back to 5 days a week, which is what I was doing previously when I lost the most weight. When you bring your lunch, you can control the foods you are eating and the ingredients that go into those foods. Today, I had baked hot wings (with no flour or oil) and carrots. I needed a little something crunchy so I had one serving of baked chips to take the edge off. With the food I ate for lunch today, I was able to stay under 500 calories for my lunch. This week, I will try to bring my lunch all week.

1 comment:

  1. Less calories, less sodium, less fat, adequate protein, and adequate carbs--that's the goal for me. It is accomplished easier when I too eat from home.

    ReplyDelete