Thursday, April 16, 2015

Carb Smart Like Our Mom

This week my Husband and I started this plan to reduce our carb intake significantly. So far, I have been doing okay. I have eliminated the bread from many of my meals and I have been focusing on meat and lots of veggies.


It was raining outside and I didn't feel like venturing out to get something to eat. So I walked to the cafeteria and during that walk, I thought about what I could eat that would not cost a fortune and would be better than what I usually eat from there. So I asked the cook to make me a Chicken Philly and leave off the bread. Instead of getting chips or French fries with it, I made a small spinach salad from the bar with balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing (only a little). I am washing it all down with a nice bottle of water.

1 comment: