Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday Confessions

My life is completely out of balance right now between work and home. I haven't had time to grocery shop this weekend to get my staple items for my fridge (such as spinach, mixed greens, and Greek yogurt). However, I made a decision to join Weight Watchers again to help me with food tracking and smarter decisions. One of the biggest reasons I had such great success with them two years ago was due to the fact that I weighed every thing I ate and I was accountable for everything I put in my mouth. Even if it was a piece of sugar free gum, I still tracked it on my mobile app. So this week, I am committing to get back on track and focus on bringing things back into balance.

1 comment:

  1. Be encouraged! Can you send your hubby to the store with a list, diagrams, and photos?

    ReplyDelete